Form-filling-seal (FFS) systems use flexible film to form the primary packaging around a product. Biederman offers contract form-fill-seal packaging services that combine the filling and heat sealing of pouches or bags in one automatic process for dry powder products.
Biederman FFS film delivers optimal sealing characteristics. Plastic films provide the necessary barrier against moisture. Single or 2-ply film structures are available.
Benefits Of Form-Fill-Seal Packaging
For all dry powder product packaging needs Biederman delivers high-speed filling efficiency and versatility.
- Faster Production Times - FFS automatically combines all stages of production together.
- Cost- Effective - Light-weight film seals products in without weighty or expensive packaging material.
- Promotional Effects - Variety of films from glossy, matte, metallic, or aluminum finish provide the best promotional effect.
Biederman FFS Capabilities
Biederman is known for custom design packages. Packages are designed and sized based on contents and specifications.
- Offer lot codes, create easy-tear.
- Can be manufactured as individual bottom-sealed/ open-mouth bags.
- Can immediately accommodate sizes up to 4x7 inches (HFFS only).
- Ideal for packaging of dry powder.
Where applicable Biederman provides initial mockups and prototypes.
We are specialists in formulating, packaging or repackaging powder and granular products, including:
Seed Treatment Products
Products we package can be found in stores such as:
Connect with Biederman
We understand the need for durable custom solutions to withstand the unique requirements of the garden and lawn care industry. Connect with Biederman and discover the type of packaging best suited to your needs.
From sourcing packaging and material components to formulating and filling, assembling kits and point of sale displays, our experienced team makes your company’s unique packaging decision-making process simple and hassle-free.